Friday, May 20, 2011

Week 7: Internet

The internet it is something that I use everyday. I usually use it to go on Facebook, email, looking up my college accounts, shopping, and to go on Skype. I go on Facebook to catch up with friends and family members that live far away from here. I check my email constantly to be in contact with my teachers and members from a project in a class. I also check my yahoo email for jobs or internship opportunities that I have applied for. I go to news channels a lot to keep applying to their internships like NBC  and Ktvu. As for college accounts I am constantly checking them so that I don’t miss any deadlines. Especially  TritonLink, this is where I go to at least three times a day to check my account. I also Skype a lot with my family from Nicaragua, Miami, and friends from Hawaii and Oregon. I love going shopping online, looking at the fashion that’s in, and getting great deals!!! My favorite shopping website to go on is called Shopbop
Here is an example of some of their fashion:


My mom is always on Skype everyday keeping in contact with my family, and my sister is on her Facebook trying to find the latest gossip within her friends. They still haven't put a stop to what they are doing, but if they did try, both of wouldn't be as entertained as they are now.

2 comments:

  1. I always turn to the internet as my main source for entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like shopping online too. Skype and Facebook are great tools for keeping in touch.

    ReplyDelete